Nebula 190-192 Park Drive
Seven new R&D workspaces suitable for a wide range of science and technology production and storage uses. High eaves, wide access doors with enhanced power supply.
Property type: Laboratory, Office
Property size: 6,082 sq ft - 30,279 sq ft / 565 sq m - 2,813 sq m
Nebula is a new development of seven properties across three buildings providing high tech research and development (R&D) workspace with offices. It is located in a prominent position at the Eastern entrance to Milton Park, and close to the new amenities in Bee House including the Hive Café.
The development will comprise a total gross internal area (GIA) of just under 80,000 sq ft, featuring seven new research and development workspaces ranging from 6,000 sq ft up to a single building of 30,000 sq ft (557 - 2,787 sq m).
Featuring glulam wooden structural beams and targeting a BREEAM 'Excellent' rating, Nebula has been designed to the highest standards and to be as sustainable as possible.
Each of the buildings will be totally self contained and will provide a fitted reception lobby with WCs and shower together with a mixture of fitted first floor office space and ground floor production areas.
The office areas will be delivered to Cat A standard, with raised access floors, an open ceiling and LED lighting together with heating and cooling provided by fan coil units with fresh air ventilation.
The open plan R&D areas will benefit from significant floor loading, large access doors and high eaves all of which provides a very flexible workspace. Automatic louvres will help cool this area in the summer.
- Internal clear height of 8m to the underside of the roof structure
- 5m sectional overhead wide access openings for large plant or equipment
- Enhanced power supply to each unit
- The site can accommodate a 16.5m articulated vehicle turning into the site, with the option to enter or exit via the north or south of the site
- Pitched roof with rooflights over R&D workspace
- Provision for external plant area
- Provision for lifts
- Unisex 'superloos' each with their own basin. Accessible WC/shower in each unit
- Shared covered bicycle shelters
- Enhanced landscaping with networking and social spaces
- Dedicated car parking with each workspace
- EV charging spaces
- Target BREEAM Excellent
- Target EPC A
Floor areas (GIA)
- 190 A Park Drive - 13,229 sq ft /1,229 sq m
- 190 B Park Drive - 13,229 sq ft /1,229 sq m
- 191 A Park Drive - 12,615 sq ft / 1,172 sq m
- 191 B Park Drive - 6,082 sq ft / 565 sq m
- 191 C Park Drive - 11,582 sq ft / 1,076 sq m
- 192 A Park Drive - 11,464 sq ft / 1,065 sq m
- 192 B Park Drive - 8,482 sq ft / 788 sq m