We’re all ears!
Published on 13 January 2022
At Milton Park, we’re always looking for ways of how we can do things better. That’s why we’re pleased to be launching our Communication Survey, as we’d love to hear what you think.
By completing the survey, your responses will help us to shape our future communications with companies and people at Milton Park in our email newsletters, social media and other marketing materials. The results will also allow us to get a better understanding of what we’re doing well and how we could improve.
Our survey will be open from 13 January – 28 February. All those who take part in our survey will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £150 John Lewis voucher as well as a £150 donation to a charity of your choice!
Click here to have your say - we look forward to getting your responses!
Terms and Conditions
• The Communication Survey has been created by MPC on behalf of MEPC Ltd, Milton Park whose registered office is: Innovation Centre, 99 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX18 4RY. Entries will only be accepted from occupiers currently working at Milton Park.
• Entrants may only complete the survey once.
• The survey will run from 13 January – 28 February.
• Any personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation.
• To enter the competition, entrants must complete this survey and indicate that they do wish to enter the prize draw, including providing valid email address.
• Entrants may only enter the competition once.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
• There will only be one winner, who will be selected at random from all valid entries received. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
• The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
• Milton Park will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
• Milton Park’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Completion of the survey will act as acceptance of these terms and conditions.