Enjoy a tantalising tour of Milton Feast
Published on 30 August 2023
Check out the array of culinary delights on offer from the regular street food vendors at Milton Feast - one of the Park's most popular amenities.
- Friends & Flavours – Stacked burgers dripping with cheese… even with vegan options! There’s something to satiate everyone’s taste buds, including the ever-popular loaded fries.
- Mission Burrito – Take your pick from fillings such as ancho chile beef, pork carnitas and butternut squash chilli amongst others – all wrapped in an irresistibly soft tortilla. ¡Que sabroso!
- O&H Greeklicious – You’ll be spoilt for choice with wraps packed with succulent, marinated chicken or squeaky, salty halloumi with the team at O&H. Tempted by the 100% plant-based gyros? Whatever you opt for, the dishes are all infused with the herby, aromatic flavours of Greece.
- Planted Plates – Proving the versatility of plant-based food, Planted Plates’ dishes range from fragrant coconut curries to savoury samosas and vegan falafels.
- Really Awesome Coffee – Who doesn’t love the smell of roasting coffee? Follow your nose to the van delivering exceptional coffee and enjoy your caffeine fix from one of the friendly baristas.
- SimplyFoods2Go – Bringing the fragrances of Filipino cuisine, pick from rich and savoury pork adobo, creamy chicken in coconut milk, satisfyingly spicy pork sisig and an array of other tasty dishes.
- Sole Luna Pizza – Choose from a range of wonderful woodfired pizzas for your lunchtime winner. Try the Diavola which brings together spicy Nduja sausage, iberico chorizo and roquito chillies for a pizza with a mouthwatering kick.
- Tearoom Bambi – Featuring delicious sweet treats and savoury dishes from bubble waffles and crêpes to authentic Japanese curry, Tearoom Bambi can cater for all your lunchtime food cravings.
Milton Feast can be found outside opposite 55 Western Avenue at the aptly named what3words square ///browsers.soonest.banquets, every Tuesday and Thursday between 11am-2pm.