Oxfordshire’s largest and newest co-working with flexible office spaces: the Bee House. A working environment that feels like a home-from-home
Property type: Office, Serviced office, co-working
Property size: 97 sq ft - 2,573 sq ft / 9 sq m - 239 sq m
Oxfordshire’s largest and newest co-working and with flexible office space: the Bee House, a working environment that feels like a home-from-home.
With a large variety of private office suites, video conferencing/ phone booths and breakout areas the Bee House provides flexible space for companies to spread their wings. There are co-working memberships for individuals who want to bee-long to our vibrant community.
This buzzy home of brilliance includes outstanding facilities such as a cycle hub, meeting rooms, lounge and living walls. There are endless opportunities to cross-pollinate and innovate.
Existing Milton Park occupiers can also be part of the buzz by enjoying Milton Park’s biggest on-site café bar, grab a latte whilst using the EV fast charger or enjoying the latest event in the 145-seat conference centre.
If you are currently reviewing your office space requirements, working at home or just want a change, please register your interest.
- Furnished or unfurnished flexible private offices from 97 to 2,574 sq ft (9 to 239 sq m)
- Honeycomb co-working memberships available starting from £70 per month
- The Buzz: a 145-seat conference facility to hire by those on or off Milton Park
- Six meeting rooms to hirs from 6-70 people for hire by those on or off Milton Park
- The Hive Cafe
- Cycle hub with showers and heated drying lockers, undercover bike shelter
- Car parking and EV charging
- Phone booths for video calls
- Superfast broadband
- Kitchens with breakout areas and seating